||[HF] Hourly Full-Time
||MAPMIN Hispanic Track Program
|Hours Per Week:
||Commensurate with Experience
||March 4, 2014
- Maintain the programsí websites (e.g., posting syllabi, course dates, etc.).
- Keep active lines of communication with the Union Conferences and international extension sites.
- Coordinate each professorís course documents and travel and financial arrangements.
- Assist potential and registered students in obtaining answers to their questions.
- Facilitate studentsí progress through their respective programs.
- Keep the studentsí records updated.
- Secure and submit final grades to Academic Records.
- Must be fully bilingual and fluent in both English and Spanish.
- Good computer skills.
- Good writing skills in both English and Spanish.
- Quality interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team Player.
- Ability to multitask in assisting two program directors.
- Some college education and exposure to higher education (a college degree preferred).
- Must be a Seventh-day Adventist in good and regular standing.
Berrien Springs, MI 49104-0860
Phone: 269. 471. 3570
Fax: 269. 471. 6293