Hourly Online Job Posting
||[HF] Hourly Full-Time
|Hours Per Week:
||Commensurate with Experience
||July 14, 2013
- Receive, deliver, and organize all deliveries made to the department.
- Manage and deliver invoices to the appropriate department to ensure proper record keeping.
- Follow all aspects of the loading dock safety policy.
- Drive large box truck both on and off campus.
- Organize and maintain the entirety of the stock both perishable and non-perishable, including sanitation and paper products.
- Interface with each area staff member to provide needed ingredients and items.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instruction.
- Must successfully complete Serve Safe training.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand.
- The employee must lift and/or move up to 50 pounds during work day and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
Must be a Seventh-day Adventist in good and regular standing.
Berrien Springs, MI 49104-0860
Phone: 269. 471. 3570
Fax: 269. 471. 6293