||[SF] Salaried Full-Time
||University Retirement, Centers, Inc- Timber Ridge Manor
|Hours Per Week:
||Commensurate with Experience
- Provides oversight and supervision of the day to day operations of the business.
- Provide long term viability of the property.
- The manager must reports to the Managing Agent.
- The position requires independent judgment and timely management of deadlines.
- The manager must support through words and actions the mission, vision and values of university Retirement Centers, Inc. and the Seventh-day Adventist Church.
- At least two year associates degree
- At least ten years work experience in housing or a related field
- A working knowledge of Word, Excel, email and internet
- Attend an educational seminar for becoming a certified property manager
- Become certified at the end of twelve months
- Attend at least one seminar conducted by Michigan State Housing Development Authority (MSHDA) a year
- Demonstrated human relations skills
- Develop a familiarity with HUD Handbook 4350.1 which is the reference for the guidelines and regulations applying to section 8 low income senior housing.
Must be a Seventh-day Adventist in good and regular standing.
Berrien Springs, MI 49104-0860
Phone: 269. 471. 3570
Fax: 269. 471. 6293