Salaried Online Job Posting
||Student Financial Services Advisor
||[SF] Salaried Full-Time
||Student Financial Services
|Hours Per Week:
||Commensurate with Experience
- Advise students and families with financial planning, completion and processing of financial aid forms, and other financial services throughout the year as needed;
- Issue financial clearance or appeal exceptions for students to register for classes;
- Maintain financial aid and account files;
- Review/analyze monthly statements to check for delinquent payments or student earnings;
- Contact parents/students to discuss options that may help keep the account current;
- Meet with students daily with walk-in and pre-set appointments to answer specific questions regarding student accounts, refunds, financial aid, billing, and other accounts;
- Provide documentation to various parties, as required;
- Attend support staff workshops and professional development workshops to receive updates from educational and financial aid professionals.
- Bachelorís degree in Business Education, Finance or related, and 1 yr. exp. in the job offered, or experience in Student Financial Services, Int\\\'l Student Services or related.
- Experience must include monthly student account reconciliation, maintenance of student accounts, and compilation of demographical statistical reports.
- Employer will accept a Bachelorís degree based upon a combination of education and experience.
Must be a Seventh-day Adventist in good and regular standing.
Berrien Springs, MI 49104-0860
Phone: 269. 471. 3570
Fax: 269. 471. 6293