||Assistant to the Principal
||[SF] Salaried Full-Time
||Ruth Murdoch Elementary
|Hours Per Week:
||Commensurate with Experience
- Assist with the general administrative and operational activities associated with the operation of Ruth Murdoch Elementary school.
- Student Supervision
- Coordinate Assemblies/ School promotional events
- Serve as liaison between ITS and RMES to see that the faculty and students’ technology needs are meet
- Recruiting and coordinating a team of volunteers
- Prepare marketing brochures and other promotional materials
- Oversees the registration of students for mini – courses each quarter
- Teaches one/two mini-courses per quarter
- Serves as the administrative liaison with the home and school Association
- Substitute for missing staff when necessary
- Works with the administrative team in coordinating extra and co-curricular activities for the school such as visitors ‘s day , Berrien County Youth Fair etc.
- Deals with minor disciplinary issues
- Serves as a backup student accounts cashier
- Oversees the production of the school’s yearbook
- Manages the student information system and manages the school’s website
- Other duties as assigned by the principal.
- Computer skills to support tasks.
- Training and experience in marketing and communication
- Committed Seventh –day Adventist Christian
- Ability to work well with children
- Team player
- Punctual, organized and detailed –oriented
- Background check clearance
- Minimum of two year of college, preferably in education or related area of study.
Must be a Seventh-day Adventist in good and regular standing.
Berrien Springs, MI 49104-0860
Phone: 269. 471. 3570
Fax: 269. 471. 6293