||Enrollment Coordinator - Public High School Students
||[SF] Salaried Full-Time
|Hours Per Week:
||Commensurate with Experience
||June 1, 2013
- Works with an increasingly important target market segment – Adventist students in public high schools.
- Understands and effectively recruits students in the public sector (including area students who may not be Adventist, but are interested in a Christian university education close to home).
- Coordinates recruiting and programming at camp meetings and other assigned events focusing on public high school applicants to college.
- Assists with general recruiting assignments and activities.
- In addition to reporting to the Director of Recruitment Services, reports to other Enrollment leaders regarding their related areas of responsibility.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Relevant experience.
- Public high school experience is helpful.
- Preference given to Andrews University graduates.
- Public speaking ability.
- Able to drive.
- Strong team orientation.
Must be a Seventh-day Adventist in good and regular standing.
Berrien Springs, MI 49104-0860
Phone: 269. 471. 3570
Fax: 269. 471. 6293