ScienceDirect Social & Behavioral Sciences College Edition|
- Scientific database offering journal articles and book chapters from more than 2,500 peer-reviewed journals and more than 11,000 books.
- Contents: science, medical and technical (STM) journal articles and book chapters.
- There are currently more than 11 million articles/chapters, a content base that is growing at a rate of almost 0.5 million additions per year.
- Archives that reach as far back as 1823.
Sociology - SAGE|
- 1955 - Present; Full-text
- 37 Journals published by SAGE and participating societies
- Encompasses over 45,900 articles
Sociological Abstracts - ProQuest|
- 1963 - current
- Updated monthly, with approx 30,000 added per year
- Over 900,000 records.
- Abstracts and Indexes the international literature in sociology and related disciplines in the social and behavioral sciences, including culture and social structure, demography and human biology, economic development, women's studies, etc.
- Draws abstracts and citations from over 1,800 periodicals.
- Provides abstracts of books, book chapters, dissertations, and conference papers.
Political Science - SAGE|
- 1910 - Present; Full-text
- 29 Journals published by SAGE and participating societies
- Encompasses over 62,700 articles
Web of Science Citation Index - ISI|
Oxford Index - Oxford||
|Number in brackets is the linkrank. The lower the number the more popular.|
|Opposing Viewpoints in Context |
- Michigan residents or Michigan library access only.
- Features contextual information and opinions on hundreds of today's hottest social issues. Drawing on the acclaimed Greenhaven Press series, the new solution features continuously updated viewpoint articles, topic overviews, full-text magazines, academic journals, news articles, primary source documents, statistics, images, videos, audio files and links to vetted websites organized into a user-friendly portal experience.
|PQDT Open Access Dissertations and Theses |
Free access to Dissertations and Thesis on a wide range on subjects
|Vad Yashem Library |
The world's most comprehensive collection of published material about the Holocaust, containing over 117,000 titles in 54 languages