Lamson Hall is the undergraduate women's residence hall on the campus of Andrews University. Lamson East was built in 1948 and faces campus.  Lamson West was built in 1967 and faces the parking lot.  The capacity for Lamson Hall is approximately 585 residents.  The Chapel and Health Club run through the center of the building, connecting the East and West sides.  

Andrews University is a Seventh-day Adventist institution of higher education
Phone: 1-800-253-2874   E-mail: enroll@andrews.edu
Copyright © 2014 Andrews University
Berrien Springs, Michigan 49104