MBA Online Program
Thank you for your interest in joining our vibrant MBA learning community
comprised of innovative educations, active scholars, passionate students and
a dedicated staff of professionals. I am glad that you have made a right
decision to pursue this life-changing and recession-proof managerial
- Interaction is achieved through online channels such as discussion
boards, chat, email, and sometimes telephone calls.
- For full-time employees and work-at-home moms, an online MBA
program is an attractive choice.
- The tuition is the best deal with a flat rate of $495 per credit hour.
About the MBA Online ProgramThe program consists of eleven courses
(each course is three semester credits.
The last two courses will need to be taken
as a three week intensive on the campus
of Andrews University during the last few
weeks of July (end of the second year).
This will allow the student to participate in
the University's graduation exercises at the beginning of August of that year.
WHY DO AN MBA WITH US?
- Business programs accredited through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (I.A.C.B.E.).
- Highly qualified and caring faculty with industry experience working closely with students to ensure success.
- Development of professionally-trained and ethically responsible administrators for corporate, government, and not-for -profit organizations in a Christian context.
- Online interaction with students from around the world. Advancement opportunities in your career without the inconvenience of travelling to a classroom.
The student may take longer than one year to complete the program, but courses completed more than 6 years before will no longer be counted.
Students may start the program at the beginning of any of the fall, spring, or summer semesters. Applications for the MBA Online program should be submitted before the following dates:
- Beginning fall semester apply before July 15
- Beginning spring semester apply before November 15.
- Beginning summer semester