PhD Counseling Psych - Scholarship
The Department of Graduate Psychology and Counseling is pleased to announce that it is offering a 50% tuition reduction for applicants accepted into the PhD in Counseling Psychology program for the 2015-2016 school year. This is a great opportunity for students interested and gifted in this area of study to realize their passion to serve as psychologists throughout the United States and internationally.
The requirements to continue the eligibility are as follows:
- Students must maintain full-time status of 8+ credits a semester (no minimum during summer semesters).
- Discount only applies to classes required for degree. Any additional courses taken either to maintain FT status or for professional interest will not be eligible.
- Students on internship (GDPC820) are considered full-time.
- Dissertation credits are not eligible for the discount.
- Overall GPA of 3.3 must be maintained, and student must not be on probation, either academic or otherwise. If any of these situations occur, the semesters following will not receive the discount until it is rectified.
Cumulative GPA counted for the discount criteria includes any courses taken within the Graduate Psychology & Counseling department. Students who transfer between programs within the department will have their prior GPA counted in their discount eligibility.
If you are interested in this field of study and would like to take advantage of this reduced tuition scholarship, please contact the Department of Graduate Psychology and Counseling at 269-471-3473 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.