Leadership Conference 2014
The 2014 Annual Leadership Conference will take place Sunday, July 27, through Monday, July 28, and will feature keynote speaker Marshall Goldsmith on the topic of Growing a Legacy. Recognized in 2011 as the #1 leadership thinker in the world at the bi-annual Thinkers50 ceremony (sponsored by the Harvard Business Review), Marshall Goldsmith is the best-selling author or editor of 32 books, including the New York Times and Wall Street Journal bestsellers, MOJO and What Got You Here Won’t Get You There, which have been translated into 28 languages and have become bestsellers in 10 countries.
Sunday, July 27
- Opening ceremony at 7:00 pm
- Onstage interview with the five Pioneer Faculty: Jim Tucker, David Penner, Bill Green, Jerry Thayer, and Shirley Freed
- Current Issues in Leadership with Jim Tucker
- Questions & Answers
Monday, July 28
- Morning Keynote Speaker: Marshall Goldsmith
- Afternoon: Plenary and breakout sessions with the pioneer faculty, plus stories of successful graduates
Spiritual Leadership Conference:
The 2014 Annual Spiritual Leadership Conference will take place just before the Leadership Conference, on July 26 and 27. Starting on Saturday evening and continuing all Sunday long, the Spiritual Leadership Conference will featuring keynote speaker Gordon MacDonald on the topic of Servants and Friends: A Theology of Leadership. Gordon MacDonald is Chancellor of Denver Seminary and editor-at-large of Leadership
Journal. He is an author, speaker, and teacher, and has written more than a dozen books and co-authored others with his wife, Gail.