LiveText Information for Faculty
Andrews University will use LiveText to submit, assess, and complete coursework that will meet NCATE standards. In addition to submission of coursework, students may use LiveText for their electronic Portfolio. Faculty may use LiveText in their classes for students to submit assignments. Assessment and grading in LiveText will be set up to blend seamlessly with NCATE guidelines.
To see the Student LiveText help resources at AU, please click here.
Create a Course Assignment
- Page 1: steps 1 - 8
- Page 2: steps 9 - 12
- Page 3: steps 13 - 16
- Page 4: Setting View Access; Add Assessment as a Resource; Share Assessment as URL; Milestones; and One Template, Multiple Assessments
The Assessment Process
- Step One: Select the Assignment and Students to Assess
- Step Two: Add Text Level Comments
- Steps Three - Five: Assess with a Rubric; Enter a Grade and Comments; Complete the Assessment Process
- Publish Grades; Delete Assessments