1. From where did you obtain your bachelor’s degree before coming to the Seminary?
2. From which Union and Conference did you come before attending the Seminary?
3. In which Union and conference do you currently reside?
4a. Who is your current employer?
4b. In what capacity are you employed with them?
5. When were you employed after graduation (i.e. what year and month?) By whom?
6. Did any employer contact you about employment during your time in the Seminary?
If so, which?
7. What could the Seminary have done in order to facilitate your job search?
8. We have anecdotal evidence that some groups find it more difficult than others
to get employed by the church. In order to help us verify this information, would you mind
sharing your nationality and/or cultural group?
9. What parts of your Seminary experience have proven to be the most meaningful and
helpful to you in your current work?
10. What do you wish the Seminary had done to better prepare you for your current work?
Home | Degrees | Departments | About Us | Prospective Students | Extension Students | Student Life | How to Give | Seminary People | Centers & Affiliates | Photo Gallery | Contact Us | Calendar | Alumni Survey