- Invited to this popular workshop—pastors, pastors’ wives, health professionals and others.
- Focus—the skillful use of natural remedies, water, and nutrition in time of illness and health.
- Objectives—prepare persons to use natural remedies to bring healing to the suffering, demonstrating the gospel in practice.
- Limited to 60 participants
- Building Locations: Seminary Building for lectures; Physical Theraphy Building for labs; Campus Center for meals; Campus Center and Burman Hall for accommodations. Click here to see a map of the campus.
Please click here for the registration form