Bookstore Hours: Monday - Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Required for Students: (nonstudents - purchase at your choice- upon arrival - at AU bookstore)
- Charles S. Thomas, Hydrotherapy-Simple Treatments. Available at the Andrews bookstore.
- Austin, Phylis, Agatha M. Thrash and Calvin Thrash, Jr., Natural Remedies. Available at Andrews University bookstore.
- White, Ellen G., A Call to Medical Evangelism and Health Education. Available through Review & Herald; on EGW CD-ROM, research edition, and at www.teachservices.com
- White, Ellen G., Medical Ministry, Pacific Press.
- White, Ellen G., Counsels on Health; The Ministry of Healing; Counsels on Diet and Food.
- Nedley, Neill, Proof Positive.
- Thrash, Agatha M. and Calvin L. Thrash Jr., Home Remedies: Hydrotherapy, Massage, Charcoal and Other Simple Treatments. Out of print.
- Thrash, Agatha M. and Calvin L. Thrash Jr., Natural Healthcare For Your Child.
- Griffin, Vicki, Edwin Neblett, and Evelyn Kissinger, Diet and Stress: Is What You’re Eating, Eating You? (available at ABC or lifestylematters.com.)
- Griffin, Vicki, Bernell Baldwin, and Evelyn Kissinger, Foods for Thought: Nutrition’s Link With Mood, Memory, Learning, and Behavior. (available at ABC or lifestylematters. com.)
- Campbell, T. Colin, and Thomas M. Campbell II, The China Study: The Most Comprehensive Study of Nutrition Ever Conducted and the Startling Implicationis for Diet, Weight Loss and Long-term Health.
- various lab supplies used for the hands on labs are available for sale to the participants at the end of the workshop
- cash preferred; no credit cards