Parking: When arriving at Andrews, please stop by the the Public Safety Office to obtain your free visitors parking permit. If you are staying in a campus guest room, you can obtain a permit at the front desk when checking in. Click here to see a map of the campus.
To find out how to get to Andrews University, please click here.
Transportation: If you need transportation to and from the airport please contact the transportation department:
Coach USA: Bus limosine service is available at the South Bend Regional Airport in South Bend, IN from both Midway and O'Hare. For info, see www.coachusa.com.
- 269.471.3519 or email them at email@example.com
- After hours number: nighttime emergency, call 269.471.6492
- The fee is $30.00/person ($25.00 each for two or more) from the South Bend Airport to Andrews University.
- The driver is paid directly in cash; not by credit card.
- Upon arrival at the airport look for the exit door marked with a letter "C" as the driver's park as close as they can to that door and must wait in the Andrews University minivan with 'ANDREWS UNIVERSITY' on the side of the doors.
- Should you have a delay or change in plans already made, PLEASE call to update the dispatcher.