Books & Supplies
Bookstore Hours: Monday - Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Friday 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Required for Students: (nonstudents - purchase at your choice- upon arrival - at AU bookstore)
- Dail, Clarence and Charles S. Thomas, Hydrotherapy-Simple Treatments or Simple Remedies for the Home.
- Campbell, T. Colin, and Thomas M. Campbell II, The China Study: The Most Comprehensive Study of Nutrition Ever Conducted and the Startling Implicationis for Diet, Weight Loss and Long-term Health.
- White, Ellen G., A Call to Medical Evangelism and Health Education.
- White, E. G. Counsels on Health
- White, E. G. The Ministry of Healing
- White, E. G. Healthful Living
- White, E. G. Counsels on Diet and Food
- White. E. G. Selected Messages, vol. 2.
- Austin, Phylis, Agatha M. Thrash and Calvin Thrash, Jr., Natural Remedies.
- White, Ellen G., Medical Ministry.
- Food, Inc. DVD (www.foodincmovie.com)
- Nedley, Neill, Proof Positive.
- Thrash, Agatha M. and Calvin L. Thrash Jr., Home Remedies: Hydrotherapy, Massage, Charcoal and Other Simple Treatments
- Austin, Phylis, Thrash, Agatha M. and Calvin L. Thrash Jr., Natural HealthCare for Your Child.
- Griffin, Vicki, Edwin Neblett, and Evelyn Kissinger, Simple Solutions: Diet and Stress.
- ___________, Living Free: Finding Freedom from Habits that Hurt
- Noyes, Edwin A. Spiritualistic Deceptions in Health and Healing.
- Batmanghelidj, F. Water: The Ultimate Cure.
- Benjamin, Ben. Are You Tense? The Benjamin System of Muscular Therapy: Tension Relief Through Deep Massage and Body Care
- Dysinger, P. Williams, Heaven's Lifestyle Today: Health in the Context of Revelation 14: A Biblical and Modern Science Perspective.
- Pamplona-Roger, George D. Healthy Foods.
- ______________, ed. 250 Recipes for Healing and Prevention.
- Gomez, Reinaldo Sosa, Amazing Power of Healing Plants.
Cherne, Harold M. and Ferrell, Vance. Natural Remedies Encyclopedia.
- various lab supplies used for the hands on labs are available for sale to the participants at the end of the workshop
- cash preferred; no credit cards