InMinistry MAPMin Class
OTST570 - Readings in the English OT: Daniel
Professor: Paul Gregor
Date: November 3-7, 2013
Location: Forest Lake SDA Church, Apopka, FL. (MAPMin classes will no longer be offered in the state of Tennessee.)
Student Learning Outcomes (SLO) The student should be able to:
- 1. Clearly understand historical and socio-political background in which the book of Daniel came into existence.
- 2. Grasp basic meaning of nature and function of an Old Testament prophet and prophecy.
- 3. Achieve knowledge of simple and complex prophecies concerning the history of human kind.
- 4. See how God interfered in the history of humanity for the benefit of human race.
- 5 Interpret the prophecies written in the book of Daniel concerning the last days of the Earth’s history.
- 6. Able to apply all this material to his personal life and to use most of it in his ministry.
- Angeline Accoh
- Daniel Bran
- Pierre Charles
- James Coleman
- Jorge Diaz
- Mark Ewen
- Richard Halversen
- Alex Harter
- Nicolas Louis
- Nicole Parker
- Anderson Ramos
- Rick Wade
- Brian Yensho