Local Job Openings
The following are employment opportunities in the community.
- VA Hospital opening in December. No CPE needed. Facility: James H. Quillen VA Medical Center (VISN 9) P.O. Box 4000 Mountain Home, TN 37684 Phone: 423-926-1171 X3485/2433 FAX: 423-979-2705 Type of Center: Veterans Hospital Programs: CPE (Levels I and II) and Supervisory CPE Supervisor: Chaplain James T. Pollard Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Partnership for Clinical Pastoral Education: Morton Plant Mease Health Care (MPMHC) and Suncoast Hospice (SH)—located in beautiful Tampa Bay—Clearwater, FL—has a wonderful opportunity for one first year resident to serve at Morton Plant hospital with four resident peers. The 2-unit residency runs 1/1/13—8/16/13. Hourly stipend: $13.69 per hour plus benefits. Tuition: $225.00 per unit. Prerequisites: minimum of one unit of CPE required; connection to a faith group; a master’s degree in theology/pastoral care preferred. Application fee: $30.00. Apply to Rev. Connie Bonner, CPE Manager, The Partnership for CPE, C/O MPH Pastoral Care Dept MS #44, 300 Pinellas St, Clearwater, FL 33756, phone (727) 461-8045 or email email@example.com
400 bed Level I Trauma Center has one three unit CPE residency position opening from 11/19/12 to 09/01/13. Information about CPE program at Bronsonhealth.com; type “CPE” into search box. Residency stipend is $ 20,000 with healthcare insurance and PTO. Tuition: $500 p unit. Application fee: $35. Prerequisite: One unit of CPE. Position requires in-person application interview. Contact Rev. Walter Balk @ (269)341-6341 or Balkw@Bronsonhg.org.
Medical Assistant at the Riverwood Center, Benton Harbor: Candidate must be a Certified Medical Assistant and have completed studies at an accredited Medical assisting program.Candidate must have at least one or more years' experience working in an office or hospital setting. Apply online http://www.riverwoodcenter.org/poc/view_index.php?idx=20
- Caretel Inns (retirement Home), Book Keeper, St. Joseph: Successful candidate should have 2+ years of similar experience and strong computer skills (MS Word and Excel). Previous use of Web Dennis, IVANS, WPS, ePremise, MDI, Matrix or PointClickCare software is a plus. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must. College education or background is desirable. Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Panera Bread, All positions available, Saint Joseph: Experienced Sandwich Makers, Experienced Prep Associates, Experienced cashiers, Experienced Salad Makers, Overnight Bakers, and Catering Coordinator. Catering Coordinator Perfect Driving Record, Neat Appearance, Organized and Punctual, and a “Can Do" Attitude. Apply at https://www.peopleanswers.com/pa/testExternalPortalPositionDetails.do?companyId=548&cjbc=556714&positionPositionTypeId=4914&companyGeographyId=18518&languageId=1&locationSequenceNumber=411&src=886505&job=556795%3A1-18518&src=JB-10420
- United Federal Credit Union, Part time Bank Teller, Berrien Springs: The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of one year related work experience. Strong computer skills are required. A high school diploma is required. Quality customer service skills are required, as well as previous cash handling experience. Apply https://memberlink.unitedfcu.com/webapps/employmentdetails.aspx?id=77