RV Hookups at Beaver Point
Beaver Point is a campsite located on the campus of Andrews University. Our RV camp has eight spaces and utilities include electricity and water.
- RV spaces can be reserved in advance.
- Price per night $15.50.
- $350 per month if you stay 28 out of the 30 or 31 days.
- Reservation/Registration Center open 24/7,
- You may reach us at 269-471-3360.
- Or contact via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our Office is located in University Towers.
- Request your parking permit at time of registration.
- We are open from May until October.
There is Apple Valley Market within walking distance. Click here for more information.
Beaver Point RV Parking Lot is located behind the Forsyth Honors House. To see a campus map click here and download the campus map as a PDF.