We are a Child Care Center/Pre-School where your child will be cared for and nurtured while building a foundation for academic learning. Whether you are student, working in the community, or just interested in a morning/afternoon enrichment program, you will find Andrews University Children's Learning Center a good place for your child to spend his or her day!
Our developmentally appropriate program will expose your child to a variety of concepts, skills, and activities. We believe children learn best through play, moving and exploring their environment. That means qualified professionals create an environment that challenges children in all areas of development: social, emotional, physical, cognitive, and spiritual.
What We Offer
- Christian Philosophy
- Safe, Warm and Caring Environment
- Freedom to choose from a variety of activities
- Teacher-child ratios meet Professional Standards
- Flexible scheduling
- Breakfasts, Home Style Hot Lunch, PM Snack Provided
- Assistance with potty training
- Pre-K Program for 4 & 5 year old children
- Before and After School Program for children 5 to 7 years old
- Field Trips on campus
- Fun equipment and materials
- Spacious Playgrounds
Ages: 2 weeks - 8 years old
Monday - Thursday
6:45 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
6:45 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Curriculum Type: Developmentally Age Appropriate
- Religious Orientation: Christian
- Founding Date: 1960
- Total Capacity: 100
Open all year round for Andrews University and for the Whole Community