The Counseling & Testing Center is an authorized testing site for various national standardized tests. These include GED; college entrance exams such as ACT and SAT; graduate school exams such as LSAT and GRE Subject; professional certification exams such as PRAXIS or NCE and English proficiency exams including MELAB and TOEFL.
We also administer other local tests, as well as provide proctoring services for students studying through distance learning.
Testing is scheduled by appointments only. We recommend that prospective test takers call the office at least one week prior to their preferred test date to schedule an appointment.
Mon. – Thurs: 9:00am to 12:30pm
2:00pm to 5:00pm
Fridays: 9:00am to 12:00noon
Test takers are not permitted to bring the following to their seats in the testing room:
- Cell phones and other electronic devices
- Food items
- Jackets, coats, hoods, or hats
- Portable music players
- Tote bags
- Notebooks and textbooks of any kind, including dictionaries (unless otherwise permitted)
- Supplies and any other non-essential items of any kind
All the above items may be stored, at owner's risk, in the storage area provided by the Counseling & Testing Center.
We strive to ensure that you are testing in a comfortable, well-lit and stress-free environment.
For further information, click on the respective test links:
- AU Graduation Requirements (Senior Exit & Major Field Tests)
- Earning College Credits (CLEP / DANTES)
- College Entrance Exams (ACT/SAT)
- GED Testing
- Graduate Entrance Exams (GRE Subject / LSAT)
- English Proficiency Exams (MELAB/TOEFL)
- Professional Certification Programs (NCE/PRAXIS)