Graduate Entrance Exams
GRE SUBJECT - The Counseling & Testing Center only adminsters the GRE Subject tests. Persons wanting to take the GENERAL GRE, please visit the GRE website at www.ets.org/gre for further information.
GRE SUBJECT Test Dates for the 2012 - 2013 school year:
|October 15, 2012||Monday|
|November 12, 2012||Monday|
|April 22, 2013||Monday|
Prospective test takers should create an account online. This allows you to check score reports and access other ETS GRE services.
How to Register for the Subject GRE:
- Print and complete the PDF GRE Subject application form. NOTE: Andrews University Test Center code for GRE subject is 16497.
- Mail application form along with clergy letter to ETS. Clergy letters may be obtained at the Counseling & Testing center.
- Registration information and other details can be accessed online at http://www.ets.org/gre/subject/register/accommodations/
Other useful GRE links:
- The 2012-2013 GRE Information and Registration Bulletin and other forms: www.ets.org/gre/bulletinandforms
- My GRE - create online account, view scores, order additional score reports and more: www.ets.org/mygre
- Information for test takers with disabilites or health related needs: www.ets.org/gre/disabilities
- FREE and Low-Cost, official test prepatation materials: www.ets.org/gre/prepare (for GRE revised General Test) OR www.ets.org/gre/subject/prepare (for GRE Subject Tests)
LSAT (Law School Admissions Test) - A limited supply of LSAT brochures are available at the Center (while supplies last).
LSAT test dates for the 2012-2013 school year:
|October 10, 2012||Wednesday|
|December 3, 2012||Monday|
|February 11, 2013||Monday|
Prospective test takers must register online! Registration information and other details can be accessed online at www.LSAC.org.