ITS Computer Store
We have many distributors and marketplace partners to select product from in providing for your computing needs. We offer competive quotes with both local and Internet businesses. There is never a charge for receiving a quote and most items can be quoted within 48 business hours.
Things to know about placing a Special Order.
Departments wanting to place a special order must provide the IDC number prior to ordering. No order will be placed without an IDC number.
All other orders are considered personal orders and require a deposit.
- A minimum deposit of 50% (including applicable sales tax) is required prior to placing a special order.
- All special order sales are final and there are no refunds or returns allowed on special order items, except for an item being defective on arrival (DOA).
- All service issues including warranty and installation need to be referred to the original manufacturer (OEM).
- You are responsible for ensuring that any special order item is compatible with your computer equipment and purpose.
Can I charge purchases on my Student Account?
Yes. When you registered you were given an opportunity to include funds for purchases at the ITS Computer Store. The limit is $500. If you did not add funds or would like to change the amount of designated funds then you should make an appointment with your financial advisor.
I don't have an ITS account. What other forms of payment may I use?
The ITS Computer Store accepts cash, checks, Visa, Mastercard and Discover credit cards. We do not accept debit cards or any other credit cards.
Can I purchase Apple products through the ITS Computer Store?
The ITS Computer Store does not resell Apple products, but you may order directly from Apple at special pricing by using the Apple website especially for Andrews University students and staff.
Do you have special pricing on software?
- Microsoft Vista or Office (2007 for Windows or 2008 for Mac) is available for student purchase at a huge savings through a Campus License agreement with Microsoft. NOTE: Microsoft only allows for a single copy of the OS or Office suite per student. Call or stop by the ITS Computer Store for details.
- Adobe Creative suites are available for students at greatly discounted prices through special contract pricing.
- Trend Micro antivirus software for both Windows and Macintosh computers is available at volume license discounted pricing. All Windows computers in residence halls and apartments are required to have running and current antivirus protection.
- CounterSpy anti-spyware software is available for Windows comptuers at volume license pricing.
Where is the ITS Store located?
The ITS Computer Store is in the Information Services (IS) building. The storefront faces Harrigan Hall and the Art & Design Center.
Can I reset my password at the ITS Computer Store?
Yes, you may have your password reset at the ITS Computer Store. If you bring your ID card with you to the ITS Computer Store, you may either have your account reset (requires you to go through Username Activation) or you may change your password directly online.