Learn to Swim
Learn to Swim Calendar (up to date schedule and events)
There has never been a better time to help your child learn how to swim, or begin the swimming process yourself!
Our program offers:
- Lessons for all ages. We welcome all students from 6 months to 106 years old.
Infant and Preschool: Parents can get in the water with their children ages 6 months to 3 years in the Infant with Parent class.
- Older children, ages 3-6 join Preschool classes while parents watch from the side.
- Levels 1-7: Based on your child's age and ability, s/he will be placed in a level designed to help them excel at swimming.
- Private Lessons: Private lessons for all ages can be arranged with the Learn to Swim Coordinator to meet individual needs.
- All of our lessons are taught by Red-Cross Certified Instructors.
- Class are small in size!
- Sessions are held on multiple days per week so your child can attend 1 day or 2 days per week if needed.
How to Register
Registration is quick and easy!
Download the Registration Form then choose one of the following:
Other ways to contact us:
- Call (269) 471-3257. If you are unable to reach someone, please leave a message and we will respond as soon as possible.
- Email our Learn to Swim Coordinator, Jessica Wilson, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to state your name, how many children you wish to register, as well as your Childrens' names and ages.
- Stop by our office located in the lower hallway connected to the pool.