Learn to Swim
Registration Closed. Next session begins in January
There has never been a better time to help your child learn how to swim, or begin the swimming process yourself!
Our program offers:
- Lessons for all ages: 6 months to 106 years old.
- All of our lessons are taught by Red-Cross Certified Instructors
- Classes are small in size!
- Infant and Toddler: Parents can get in the water with their children ages 6 months to 3 years in the With-parent class.
- Older children, ages 3-6 join Preschool classes while parents watch from the side.
- Levels 1-6: Based on your child's age and ability, s/he will be placed in a level designed to help them excel at swimming.
- Guardstart: Ages 13-15 Participants prepare for the Lifeguarding Certification Course.
- Private Lessons: Private lessons for all ages can be arranged with the Learn to Swim Coordinator to meet individual needs.
Class Time and Price Options
- Day options are Sunday, Tuesday, or Thursday
- Each participant must choose one day to consistently attend for the session.
- Those wishing to register for two days per week must communicate with the coordinator
- 12 weeks of a total of 12 Lessons is considered a full session, however, you may also register for a half session that is 6 lessons long (either Lessons 1-6 or 7-12).
Class Time Half Session Price Full Session Price With Parent: Age 6m-3y 4:00pm-4:30pm $54 $96 Preschool: Age 3y-5y
$54 $96 Levels 1 & 2: Age 6 + 4:00pm-5:00pm $66 $120 Levels 3 - 6: Ability based 5:00pm-6:00pm $66 $120 Guardstart: Age 13-15 5:00pm-6:00pm $66
Extra Important Money Details
- Prepay at the desk by the Friday before your lessons begin to complete the registration process.
- Check or Cash are only accepted at this time.
- To retain continuity for the lesson, walk-ins will not be allowed.
- No refunds for missed days.
- 1 make-up will be allowed for the semester if space allows: must be arranged through the coordinator
- 2 or more children from the same family receive a $10 discount off the total cost.
- All classes with less than 3 participants will be canceled or become a private lesson with an extra fee to be applied.
- No Lessons on Sunday Oct 13 and Tuesday Oct 15 due to Fall Break
- No Lessons on Sunday Dec. 1 due to Thanksgiving Break.
|Lesson 1||Sept. 8||Sept 3||Sept 5|
|Lesson 2||Sept 15||Sept 10||Sept 12|
|Lesson 3||Sept 22||Sept 17||Sept 19|
|Lesson 4||Sept 29||Sept 24||Sept 26|
|Lesson 5||Oct 6||Oct 1||Oct 3|
|Lesson 6||Oct 20||Oct 8||Oct 10|
|Lesson 7||Oct 27||Oct 22||Oct 17|
|Lesson 8||Nov 3||Oct 29||Oct 24|
|Lesson 9||Nov 10||Nov 5||Oct 31|
|Lesson 10||Nov 17||Nov 12||Nov 7|
|Lesson 11||Nov 24||Nov 19||Nov 14|
|Lesson 12||Dec 8||Nov 26||Nov 21|
How to Register
Registration is quick and easy, but closed for the rest of the session. Lessons begin again in January.
1) Fill out the online registration form. Link available here typically.
2) Prepay at the front desk by the Friday before your lessons first start day.
Other ways to contact us:
- Call (269) 471-3257. If you are unable to reach someone, please leave a message and we will respond as soon as possible.
- Email our Learn to Swim Coordinator, Jessica Larson, at email@example.com. Be sure to state your name, how many children you wish to register, as well as your childrens' names and ages.
- Stop by our office located in the lower hallway connected to the pool.