Learn to Swim
Summer Registration is now closed, contact Coordinator.
There has never been a better time to help your child learn how to swim, or begin the swimming process yourself!
Our program offers:
- Lessons for all ages: 6 months to 106 years old.
- All of our lessons are taught by Red-Cross Certified Instructors
- Classes are small in size!
- Infant and Toddler: Parents get in the water with their children ages 6 months to 3 years in the With-parent class.
- Older children, ages 3-5 join Preschool classes while parents watch from the side.
- Levels 1-6: Based on your child's age and ability, s/he will be placed in a level designed to help them excel at swimming.
- Guardstart: Ages 13-15 Participants prepare for the Lifeguarding Certification Course.
- Private Lessons: Private lessons for all ages can be arranged with the Learn to Swim Coordinator to meet individual needs.
Class Time and Price Options
- Day options are the combo of Monday & Wednesday OR Tuesday & Thursday
- Each participant must choose one of the combo day options to consistently attend for the session.
Class Time 2 Day/Week Price 4 Day/Week Price With Parent: Age 6m-3y
$54 $96 Preschool: Age 3y-5y
$54 $96 Levels 1 & 2: Age 6 + 10:00-11:00am 3:00-4:00pm $66 $120 Levels 2 Advanced - 6: Ability based 4:00-5:00pm $66 $120 Guardstart: Age 13-15
Offered in Fall
Extra Important Money Details
- Prepay at the desk by the Friday before your lessons begin to complete the registration process.
- Check or Cash are only accepted at this time.
- To retain continuity for the lesson, walk-ins will not be allowed.
- No refunds for missed days.
- 1 make-up will be allowed for the summer if space allows: must be arranged through the coordinator
- 2 or more children from the same family receive a $5 discount off the total cost.
- All classes with less than 3 participants will be canceled or become a private lesson with an extra fee to be applied.
|Monday & Wednesday||Tuesday & Thursday|
|Session 1||June 9, 11, 16, 18, 23, 25||June 10, 12, 17, 19, 24, 26|
|Session 2||June 30, July 2, 7, 9, 14, 16||July 1, 3, 8, 10, 15, 17|
|Session 3||July 21, 23, 28, 30, Aug. 4, 6||July 22, 24, 31, Aug. 5, 7 (5 lessons)|
How to Register
Registration is quick and easy!!! Summer Registration is now here. Select which session to register for below.
Session 3: Registration Closed- Contact the coordinator directly for late registration
1) Fill out the online registration that is above
2) Prepay at the front desk by the Friday before your lessons first start day.
Other ways to contact us:
- Call (269) 471-3257. If you are unable to reach someone, please leave a message and we will respond as soon as possible.
- Email our Learn to Swim Coordinator, Jessica Larson, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to state your name, how many children you wish to register, as well as your childrens' names and ages.
- Stop by our office located in the lower hallway connected to the pool.