Learn to Swim
Online registration will close on Sunday Aug. 30, however, contact Jessica Larson to see what space is still available.
Contact the Coordinator if you have any questions
Registration is as space allows.
There has never been a better time to help your child learn how to swim, or begin the swimming process yourself!
Our program offers:
- Lessons for all ages: 6 months to 106 years old.
- All of our lessons are taught by Red-Cross Certified Instructors
- Classes are small in size!
- Infant and Toddler: Parents get in the water with their children ages 6 months to 3 years in the With-parent class.
- Older children, ages 3-5 join Preschool classes while parents watch from the side.
- Levels 1-6: Based on your child's age and ability, s/he will be placed in a level designed to help them excel at swimming.
- Guardstart: Ages 13-15 Participants prepare for the Lifeguarding Certification Course.
- Private lessons: For all ages & can be arranged with the Coordinator to meet individual needs.
Fall Semester Class Time and Price Options
- Day options Sunday OR Tuesday OR Thursday, participants choose one day to attend regualary for the session via the registration form
Class Time 6 lessons Price - 1 Session 12 Lessons Price - 2 Sessions With Parent: Age 6m-3y
$54 $98 Preschool: Age 3y-5y 4:00-4:30 and 4:30-5:00pm $54 $98 Levels 1 & 2: Age 6 + 4:00-5:00pm $66 $120 Levels 3- 6: Ability based 5:00-6:00pm $66 $120
June-July Class Time and Price options
- Day Options are Monday & Wednesday OR Tuesday & Thursday
Class Time 6 lesson Price With Parent: Age 6m-3y 3:00-3:30pm $54 Preschool: Age 3y-5y 3:00-3:30pm or 3:30-4pm $54 Levels 1 & 2: Age 6+ 3:00-4:00pm $66 Levels 3-6: Ability Based 4:00-5:00pm $66
Extra Important Money Details
- Prepay at the desk by the Friday before your lessons begin to complete the registration process.
- Check or Cash are only accepted at this time.
- To retain continuity for the lesson, walk-ins will not be allowed.
- No refunds for missed days.
- No Makeups will be allowed for the May session
- 2 or more children from the same family receive a $5 discount off the total cost.
- All classes with less than 3 participants will be canceled or become a private lesson with an extra fee to be applied.
How to Register
Walk-ins on the day of are discouraged.
Program Coordinator Jessica Larson 269.471.3257 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Other ways to contact us:
- Call the front desk (269) 471-3255 11:30am-8pm Monday-Thursday. If you are unable to reach someone, please leave a message and we will respond as soon as possible.
- Stop by our office located in the lower hallway connected to the pool.