Learn to Swim
Fall Session Registration Open as space allows
Contact Jessica Larson
There has never been a better time to help your child learn how to swim, or begin the swimming process yourself!
Our program offers:
- Lessons for all ages: 6 months to 106 years old.
- All of our lessons are taught by Red-Cross Certified Instructors
- Classes are small in size!
- Infant and Toddler: Parents get in the water with their children ages 6 months to 3 years in the With-parent class.
- Older children, ages 3-5 join Preschool classes while parents watch from the side.
- Levels 1-6: Based on your child's age and ability, s/he will be placed in a level designed to help them excel at swimming.
- Guardstart: Ages 13-15 Participants prepare for the Lifeguarding Certification Course.
- Private Lessons: Private lessons for all ages can be arranged with the Learn to Swim Coordinator to meet individual needs.
Class Time and Price Options
- Day options are the combo of Sunday, or Tuesday, or Thursday
- Each participant must choose one of the combo day options to consistently attend for the session.
Class Time 6 week Price 12 week Price With Parent: Age 6m-3y
$54 $96 Preschool: Age 3y-5y 4:30-5:00pm $54 $96 Levels 1 & 2: Age 6 + 4:00-5:00pm $66 $120 Levels 3- 6: Ability based 5:00-6:00pm $66 $120 Guardstart: Age 13-15
Offered Monday Only 4:00-5:30pm
Extra Important Money Details
- Prepay at the desk by the Friday before your lessons begin to complete the registration process.
- Check or Cash are only accepted at this time.
- To retain continuity for the lesson, walk-ins will not be allowed.
- No refunds for missed days.
- 1 make-up will be allowed for the summer if space allows: must be arranged through the coordinator
- 2 or more children from the same family receive a $5 discount off the total cost.
- All classes with less than 3 participants will be canceled or become a private lesson with an extra fee to be applied.
Sundays: Sept. 7-Nov 30
Tuesdays: Sept. 9- Dec. 2
Thursdays: Sept. 11- Dec. 11
How to Register
Online Registration is unavailable at this time.
1) Contact Jessica Larson 269.471.3257 or email@example.com
2) Arrange lessons based on space available
2) Prepay at the front desk by your lessons first start day.
Other ways to contact us:
- Call (269) 471-3257. If you are unable to reach someone, please leave a message and we will respond as soon as possible.
- Email our Learn to Swim Coordinator, Jessica Larson, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to state your name, how many children you wish to register, as well as your childrens' names and ages.
- Stop by our office located in the lower hallway connected to the pool.