Learn to Swim
Spring Session Registration
Online Registration Closed
Contact the Coordinator via email to register as space allows.
There has never been a better time to help your child learn how to swim, or begin the swimming process yourself!
Our program offers:
- Lessons for all ages: 6 months to 106 years old.
- All of our lessons are taught by Red-Cross Certified Instructors
- Classes are small in size!
- Infant and Toddler: Parents get in the water with their children ages 6 months to 3 years in the With-parent class.
- Older children, ages 3-5 join Preschool classes while parents watch from the side.
- Levels 1-6: Based on your child's age and ability, s/he will be placed in a level designed to help them excel at swimming.
- Guardstart: Ages 13-15 Participants prepare for the Lifeguarding Certification Course.
- Private Lessons: Private lessons for all ages can be arranged with the Learn to Swim Coordinator to meet individual needs.
Class Time and Price Options
- Day options Sunday, or Tuesday, or Thursday
- Each participant must choose one of the day options to consistently attend for the session.
Class Time 6 week Price 12 week Price With Parent: Age 6m-3y
$54 $96 Preschool: Age 3y-5y 4:30-5:00pm $54 $96 Levels 1 & 2: Age 6 + 4:00-5:00pm $66 $120 Levels 3- 6: Ability based 5:00-6:00pm $66 $120 Guardstart: Age 13-15
Offered Monday Only 4:00-5:30pm
Extra Important Money Details
- Prepay at the desk by the Friday before your lessons begin to complete the registration process.
- Check or Cash are only accepted at this time.
- To retain continuity for the lesson, walk-ins will not be allowed.
- No refunds for missed days.
- 1 make-up will be allowed for the summer if space allows: must be arranged through the coordinator
- 2 or more children from the same family receive a $5 discount off the total cost.
- All classes with less than 3 participants will be canceled or become a private lesson with an extra fee to be applied.
Spring Semester Dates
Sundays: Session 1 January 18 - March 1 Session 2 March 8 - April 26
Tuesdays: Session 1 January 13 - Feb 7 Session 2 February 24 - April 7
Thursdays: Session 1 January 15-Feb 19 Session 2 February 26 - April 9
No Class on Feb 15, Mar 15-19, Apr 5
How to Register
Online Registration is not available at this time.
*Contact Jessica Larson 269.471.3257 or email@example.com if you have any questions.
Other ways to contact us:
- Call the front desk (269) 471-3255 11:30am-8pm Monday-Thursday. If you are unable to reach someone, please leave a message and we will respond as soon as possible.
- Stop by our office located in the lower hallway connected to the pool.