About Our Office
Our Academic Roles & Responsibilities:
- To maintain an accurate and complete academic history for current and former students of Andrews University.
- To keep this information secure and give students access to this information as defined by FERPA.
- To prepare and publish the Andrews University Bulletin, a comprehensive and factual source about course information and academic degrees.
- To distribute and maintain the class and final exam schedule.
- To maintain an efficient transfer and evaluation process for new and transfer students.
- To provide official transcripts, enrollment and loan verifications, and student and course reports.
- To provide information of academic procedures to Andrews University students, alumni, academic administrators, faculty and staff.
Our Vision, Mission, & Service:
Our vision is to reflect God’s character through caring, courteous, knowledgeable, and efficient service.
- Our mission is to provide quality service and dedication in maintaining the integrity and accuracy of academic records.
- We serve Andrews University current, former, and potential students, faculty and staff, parents, partner institutions, and both public and private organizations.
We value Christ-centeredness through:
- Honesty, trustworthiness, and accountability.
- Acceptance, respect, and cooperation.
- Appropriate boundaries.
- A pleasant, efficient, and orderly work environment.
Our Guiding Principles of Conduct are a three-fold commitment to:
- Integrity, Confidentiality and Respect