- J. L. Hayward, L. M. Weldon, S. M. Henson, L. C. Megna, B. G. Payne, and A. E. Moncrieff. 2014. Egg cannibalism in a seabird colony increases with sea surface temperature. Condor 116(1):62-73. View Article
- J.D. Cowles, S. M. Henson, J. L. Hayward, and M. W. Chacko. 2013. A method for predicting harbor seal (Phoca vitulina) haulout and monitoring long-term population trends without telemetry. Natural Resource Modeling 26:605-627. View Article
- M.A. McCormick, J. L. Hayward, and S. M. Henson. 2013. Egg mass in Glaucous-winged Gulls (Larus glaucescens) as a function of length and width. Northwestern Naturalist 94:147-150. View Article
- A.E. Moncrieff, L. C. Megna, J. L. Hayward, and S. M. Henson. 2013. Mating patterns and breeding success in gulls of the Larus glaucescens-occidentalis complex, Protection Island, Washington, USA. Northwestern Naturalist 94:67-75. View Article
- G Atkins, C Burden, S Purvis, T Steely, J Stout (2010). Unexpected variation in the calling song and phonotaxis of two field cricket species (Gryllus veletis and G. pennsylvanicus). Proceedings from the International Congress of Neuroethology 9:407 , Salamanca, Spain.
- B Navia, C Burden, C Greene, T Steely, H Hasagawa, J Stout, G Atkins (2010). Variability in the male's calling song correlates with variability in phonotactic and neuronal responses in female cricket Acheta domesticus. Proceedings from the International Congress of Neuroethology 9:407 , Salamanca, Spain.
Engineering and Computer Science
- Boon-Chai Ng, James Magbana and Gunnar Lovhoiden. Evaluation of the electrical resistance and capacitance of a di-electric electro-active polymer. The 8th Pacfic Rim International Congress on Advanced Materials and Processing, Edited by Fernand Marquis, TMS (The Minerals, Metals and Materials Society), pg. 35-43, 2013. View Article
- Boon-Chai Ng, Craig Bradfield, Roy Pritish, Marlene Murray. Potential Fiberboard Material From Cow Manure and Disposable Water Bottle. Supplemental Proceedings: Volume 1: Materials Processing and Interfaces TMS (The Minerals, Metal & Materials Society), 2012. View Article
- G.S. Agoki & C. Dias. (2012) “Use of the Simulation Approach to Determine the Completion Time and Associated Probability in Senior Design Projects in Undergraduate Engineering Programs.” ProMAC 2012, 6th International Conference on Project Management, Honolulu, Hawaii, U.S.A. Published Proceedings.
- B.C. Ng, G. Lovhoiden, K. Sompalli, T. Willliams. An Evaluation of the Electrical Resistance of a Di-electric Electro-active Polymer Undergoing a Series of Stress-relaxation Cycles, 2012 Hawaii University International Conferences Education, Math & Engineering Technology. 2012. View Article
- B. Chase, J.H.Kang. Positive solutions to an elliptic biological model, Global Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, Vol.5, No.2(2009), pp.101-108
- Andrew Blosser and Lael Caesar.“The Mind Of Christ, Post-Definition: Some Implications For College Bible Teaching,” Proceedings of Mind of Christ Conferences, 2008/2009, University of the Southern Caribbean (Maracas, Trinidad: USC Press, 2010), pp. 75-95
- A.M. Baltazar, K. Conopio, J. Moreno & G. L. Hopkins. (2013). Protecting youth from health risk behaviors. The Journal of Adventist Education, 76(2), 11-16.
- C.J. VanderWaal, A.R. Mayer, K. Cooper & L. Racovita-Szilagyi. Balancing Justice and Mercy: Redemptive Ways of Dealing with Adolescent Substance Use. Journal of Adventist Education, Volume 76, No 2, Special Issue, December 2013/January 2014 .
- C.J. VanderWaal, E.I.Hernandez, & A.R. Sandman. (2012). The gatekeepers: Clergy involvement in referrals and collaboration with mental health and substance abuse professionals. Journal of Social Work and Christianity, 39(1), 27-51. View Article
- C.J.VanderWaal, S. Trecartin, C.Cain, C.Ichoya, R.Bishop, & M. Louis, (2008, May). The DeVos Urban Leadership Initiative: Learning from the Past – Looking to the Future. Supported by the DeVos Foundations and published by LithoTech, Berrien Springs, MI.
* Some of the students were recent graduates or graduate students by the date of the publication, but the research involved their work as an undergraduate.