Tuition & Fees (2015-2016)
For a breakdown of cost for each program type, click on the link to see the by semester break down. Tuition in the Postprofessional program is charged per semester. The on campus programs's tuition is charged by block tuition. The Distance Programs are charged by tuition per credit.
|Degree/Program Type||Total Estimated Tuition & Fees|
|t-DPT Distance Learning Format||$18,908|
|t-DPT On Campus Format||$21,672|
|DScPT Distance Learning Format||$34,342|
|DScPT On Campus Format||$48,762|
|DPT-DScPT (for those with a DPT when entering the program)||$20,704|
- The FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) is your key to federal and state student aid. Eligibility for this financial aid is based on need established by completion of the FAFSA, which includes an evaluation of the student’s income and assets. Financial aid application packets are available after January 1st by calling Enrollment Information Services (269-471-6509) or Student Financial Services (269-471-3334). Turn in all necessary financial aid documents. For a complete list, go to the Student Financial Services website.
- Other sources of support for students include parental assistance, accumulated savings, the income of working spouses, part-time jobs, graduate assistantships, outside scholarships, and loans.
- Eligible students may receive Federal Direct Student Loans, Federal Perkins Loans, and Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grants. Interest on the loans accrues at a comparatively low rate and the loans are repayable over an extended period of time after you complete your course of study.
- Because of the reduced tuition rate for the Postprofessional Programs, tDPT or DScPT students are not eligible for the Graduate Scholarship.
Payment Plans For Students
For more details, see the "payment plans" on the Andrews Website or see the Financial Section of the University Bulletin.
- 3% Rebate Plan Pay year's expenses by August 15 and receive 3% rebate on payment. Email email@example.com to receive payment plan rebate.
- 1% Rebate Plan Pay semester's expenses by August 15 and December 15 to receive 1% rebate on payment. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive payment plan rebate.
- Installment Plan 40% down and the remainder in 3 monthly payments.
For specific financial aid information, see the Financial Services Webpage or contact Student Financial Services (800) 253-2874 or (269) 471-3334.
Additional Charges for On Campus Programs
|Dormitory per Semester (double occupancy)||$2,216-$2,416|
|Dormitory per Semester (single occupancy)||$3,324-$4,832|
|Semester Meal Plan Charge (required in Dormitory)||$1,750|
|Dormitory Single Daily Rate (used in summer semester)||$32-$46|
|On-Campus Housing Costs||Rates Per Month|
|One Bedroom||$625- $695|
|Two Bedroom||$685- $755|
|Three Bedroom||$745- $810|
|Initial Application Fee||$320|
|Student + 1 Dependant||$3,590*|
|Student + 2 Dependants||$5,389*|
*Rates reflect 2014-2015 school year and are subject to change each school year. See Student Insurance for additional information.