Students applying to the Internship Program (IP) must complete the following requirements:
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution (to be received before internship begins in August)
- Completed Dietetic Internship Centralized Application System (DICAS) web application
- Completed Internship Program Additional Information Required form.
- Application Fee of $50.00 by either check or money order payable to ANDREWS UNIVERSITY DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC HEALTH AND WELLNESS.
- Official Transcripts from each institution you have attended for all required degree and Dietetics Program (DP) courses (this may include graduate school transcripts). These may be ordered in advance and sent in separately.
- Verification Statement or Declaration of Intent to Complete Form signed by your Dietetics Program (DP) Director.
- Participation in the national D&D Digital Computer Matching Program in Ames, Iowa.
Candidates may be called for a personal or telephone interview during the selection process.
Priority will be given to the following students:
Students having a grade of B or better for Medical Nutrition Therapy (MNT)
Students with an overall GPA of 3.0 (or above), and a DP GPA of 3.2 (or above), and having some relevant work/volunteer experience.
Students with relevant work experience and good recommendations