Ana Dos Santos
I am a mature young Lady. Positive, persevering and lovely person. I am very much into the arts, specially music. I was born in Brazil, South America and my parents are decendants of Africans. I have a daughter (10 years old) and a son (12years old).
I am a Christian Student Nursing. I am very active at the Seventh-Day Adventist Church, and absolutely do not use alcohol, drugs or cigarettes. I am vegetarian and love to cook. Also I love to drive and to swim.
To live long you must maintain a healthy body and mind. It is also important to acquire the knowledge on how to care for both body and mind.
My Professional Abilities Are...
- I am enrolling in the School of Nursing at Andrews University,
Michigan, with three years to graduate and to receive a bachelor as Registered Nurse.
- At this point I received a certificate by Andrews University as a
Nurse Technician,the same as Nurse assistant.
- I am a multilingual speaking Portuguese, Spanish and English.
- I have a long experience in the care of elderly and children.
- I am Alien Resident in the USA.
- I had my first degree as a School Administrator, from a Seventh-Day Adventist University in Brazil. IAE-(Instituto Adventista de Ensino).
(I had almost 10 years work in Brasil before came to America).
My Offers Are...
- To work after my graduation in exchange of a Scholarship ( I need support to pay my tuition).
- To work at Summer time in Health Care in exchange of scholarship.
- Willing to travel oversea, and to participate in health Care Seminaries and to speak about health for students of elementary school, communities, and organizations.
To contact me send e-mails to: firstname.lastname@example.org