Dr. Yun Myung Oh' Home Page
- Associate Professor of Mathematics
Office: HYH 124
Phone: (269) 471-3304
Fax: (269) 471-3509
I am currently working on Lagrangian Submanifolds and Riemannian Submersion
related to a basic equality introduced by Bang Yen Chen. Here are my publications:
1. Oh, Yun M. 2009 A construction of Lagrangian submanifolds of complex Euclidean spaces using
Legendre curves. Kodai Math Journal 32:521-529.
2. Oh, Yun M. and Kang, Joon H. 2005 Lagangian H-umbilical submanifolds in quaternion Euclidean
spaces. Tsukuba J. of Mathematics, Vol. 29 No.1 .
3. Oh, Yun M. and Kang, Joon H. 2004 The explicit representation of flat Lagrangian H-umbilical
submanifolds in quaternion Euclidean spaces. Mathematical Journal of Toyama University 27:101-110.
4. Bang, K.S., Kang, J. H., and Oh, Y. M 2004 Uniqueness of coexistence state with small perturbation.
Far East J. Math. Sci 14 No 1:27-42
5. Kang, J.H., Lee, J. H., and Oh, Y. M. 2004 The existence, nonexistence and uniqueness of global
positive coexistence of a nonlinear elliptic biological interacting model Kangweon-Kyungki Math. Jour.
12 No 1:77-90
6. Kang, J.H. and Oh, Y. M. 2004 The existence and uniquness of a positive solution of an elliptic system.
Journal of Partial Differential Equations 17 No 1:29-48
7. Kang, J. H. and Oh, Y. M. 2002 Uniqueness of coexistence state of general competition model for
several species. Kyungpook Math. Journal 42 No 2: 391-398
8. Kang, J.H., and Oh, Y. M. 2002 A sufficient condition for the uniqueness of positive steady state to a
reaction diffusion system. Journal of Korean Math. Soc. 39, No 3: 377-385
9. Oh, Y. M. 2002 Explicit construction of Lagrangian isometric immersion of a real space form M^n(c)
into a complex space form N^(n)(4c), Math. Proc. Camb. Phil. Soc., 132 , No 1:481-508
Last Revised 01/06/2013