Kenneth Lynn Zehm
5477 Burr Oak Rd.
Lisle, Illinois 60532
OBJECTIVE: Junior level Computer Programming position
in Internet Service Providing.
EDUCATION: Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
(Core GPA 3.5) June 1994 Andrews University, Berrien Springs, MI
- Fluent in; C, C++, FORTRAN, BASIC, PASCAL, 68000 Assembly
Language, JAVA, PERL, THOUROUGHBRED, ACCESS 97.
- Operating Systems; SCO UNIX, SunOS, DECOS, LENIX. WIN95,
- DeskTop Applications: Office 97 pro. Borland C
- Hardware: DEC 5000, Sun Spark 10, PC, VAX.
- Windows and TCP/IP Protocol Programming
WORK EXPERIENCE: February 1995 - present MSI-software
- responsible for creating and maintaining WEB pages
- writing programs for the mortgage industry
- maintaining programs previously written
- training new employees
June 1994 February 1995 Dominos Pizza, Kalamazoo MI
- delivered pizzas
- prepared pizzas
- occasional supervisory duties
January 1992 June 1994 and June 1986- July 1990
Computer operator, Andrews University Dairy
- modified the existing dairy database program
- designed and programmed the dairy cattle inventory
- repaired, installed and upgraded the dairys
- responsible for maintenance records
ACHIEVMENTS AND HOBBIES:
- member of the HTML writers guild
- assembling computers
- football, volleyball, and floor hockey
- stamp collecting
References on request.