||Associate Professor, Department of Speech-Language Pathology & Audiology
||[FF] Faculty Full-Time
||Speech-Language Pathology & Audiology
|Hours Per Week:
||Commensurate with Experience
- The department of Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology at Andrews University is seeking an Associate Professor to teach courses for the undergraduate and graduate programs.
- The department offers an undergraduate degree program with plans to begin a Masterís degree program in Speech-Language Pathology with an anticipated start date of Fall 2014.
- Andrews University is a Seventh-day Adventist institution serving approximately 80 undergraduate students in the department of Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology with plans to enroll 15 graduate students each academic year.
- Teach undergraduate and graduate courses in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Supervise clinical practicum.
- Advise and mentor students.
- Participate in research/scholarly activities and service.
- Contribute to the development of the Masterís program
- Earned Doctorate in Speech-Language Pathology or equivalent.
- Valid Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP).
- Strong interest and/or experience in Masterís program implementation.
- Strong commitment to team work and collegiality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to treat confidential and sensitive information appropriately.
- Technological proficiency i.e. (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint, iPad applications, interactive whiteboard utilization).
- Must be a Seventh-day Adventist in good and regular standing.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish and/or Portuguese preferred.
Must be a Seventh-day Adventist in good and regular standing.
Berrien Springs, MI 49104-0860
Phone: 269. 471. 3570
Fax: 269. 471. 6293