||[HF] Hourly Full-Time
||Medical Laboratory Science
|Hours Per Week:
||Commensurate with Experience
||July 1, 2014
- Teach medical laboratory science courses and their respective student laboratories as required for the Medical Laboratory Science Program with emphasis in Blood Banking and Transfusion Medicine.
- Serve as an academic advisor.
- Participate in curriculum development and student evaluation.
- Work with adjunct clinical instructors at affiliate facilities.
- Serve on assignment university committees.
- Engage in research activities with students and colleagues.
- Medical Laboratory Scientist for equivalent with national (U.S.) recognized certification such as from the American Society for Clinical Pathology.
- Advanced specialty certification preferred.
- Demonstrate laboratory expertise with experience particularly in Blood Banking Transfusion Medicine.
- Team players with good communication, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Teaching experience either in an academic setting or as a clinical instructor.
- Advanced degree preferred. Individual with extensive clinical laboratory experience may also be considered.
- Must be a Seventh-day Adventist in good and regular standing.
Berrien Springs, MI 49104-0860
Phone: 269. 471. 3570
Fax: 269. 471. 6293