||Contact Center Technician
||[HH] Hourly Half-Time
|Hours Per Week:
||Commensurate with Experience
- Provide technical consultation for faculty, staff, and students through a variety of communication methods.
- Respond to requests for troubleshooting and resolving technical computer problems related to access of campus educational resources.
- Responsibility for supervision of student Contact Center employees including training, job performance, and scheduling.
- Through knowledge of supporting and implementing personal computer hardware, peripherals, and software application is required.
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex hardware or software problems on personal computers and connect mobile devices.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to supervise and provide guidance to student employees.
- Experience in a call center providing customer assistance.
- Experience in maintenance and support of personal computers.
- Must be a Seventh-day Adventist in good and regular standing.
Berrien Springs, MI 49104-0860
Phone: 269. 471. 3570
Fax: 269. 471. 6293