Hourly Online Job Posting
||[HF] Hourly Full-Time
|Hours Per Week:
||Commensurate with Experience
- Responsible for assisting in the coordination of the university’s benefit plans
- Maintains, reconciles benefit accounts, process invoices
- Coordinates the worker’s compensation program
- Supervises student health insurance plan
- Assists customers at the employment office front desk.
- Associate degree, or two to three years’ related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze plan documents, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers and medical plan providers.
- Ability to work efficiently within Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
- Ability to learn new computer systems quickly and understand the flow of information between internal and external systems.
- Knowledge and ability in basic accounting and accounts reconciliations.
Must be a Seventh-day Adventist in good and regular standing.
Berrien Springs, MI 49104-0860
Phone: 269. 471. 3570
Fax: 269. 471. 6293