There are many ways for Andrews Academy students to grow in their faith and express their love for Jesus:
- Bible Camp: A weekend to refocus your priorities
- Fall Week of Prayer: Challenging students to choose Christ
- Morning Devotions: The entire student body starts the day off right
- Student Week of Prayer: Student-led praise and worship
- Spiritual Life Committee: Class Pastors plan and implement spiritual activities for chapels and week of prayer.
- Prayer Room: A quiet place for prayer and reflection
- Vespers: Students gather together to worship