STUDENT SUCCESS CENTER - Success Advising Graduate Assistant
The graduate assistant will assist the Undergraduate Success Advisorin the Student Success Center.
Must be a full-time graduate student in good academic standing with good communication skills, a good work ethic, and be able to manage responsibilities with confidentiality. (See full description in Qualifications section below)
Duties and responsibilities
The graduate assistant will assist the Undergraduate Success Advisor in the Student Success Center. This includes record keeping, creating and maintaining the Undergraduate Success Advising database, preparing reports for success advising progress over past semesters, communicating (by email) to advisees, and other tasks as assigned by Student Success Center staff.
We seek an individual who will dedicate their skills and talents to assist in supporting this program. There may be times that duties performed may be of sensitive and confidential nature, thus the utmost confidentiality will be expected and required.
Must be a full-time graduate student in good academic standing and must:
- Demonstrate good communication skills ïÂÂÂÂ·
- Be a detailed, thorough, careful worker ïÂÂÂÂ·
- Be a quick learner and quick to ask questions ïÂÂÂÂ·
- Be dependable and hard working ïÂÂÂÂ·
- Have the ability to handle information of a sensitive nature with confidentiality ïÂÂÂÂ·
- Be able to work as a team player
Proficiency in Microsoft Word
Basic knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Busy office environment that is, at times, noisy.