UNIVERSITY PRESS - Proofreader
Qualified, full-time student will perform proofreading tasks on the manuscript of a study Bible, especially reviewing its design and format.
Applicant must have an avid interest in quality book production, with the ability to pay attention to detail and observe discrepancies in text and design.
Duties and responsibilities
Employee will perform various proofreading tasks on a study Bible manuscript
- High level of attention to detail and quality of work
- Observant of discrepancies
- Ability to focus on details for long periods of time
- Desire to double-check accuracy of work
- Reliability and dependability in meeting daily schedule
Proficient in use of Adobe Acrobat
Must be able to work collegially in an office setting with other immediate associates
Pleasant, quiet work environment