DEANS OFFICE-EDUCATION - Graduate Assistant
The School of Education, Graduate Programs Office is seeking a graduate student who enjoys to work with Excell, Adobe-Pro and Access Database. A qualified applicant will assist with developing and improving existing systems for graduate students' record keeping. In addition, will provide support to the Coodinator of School of Education Graduate Services.
The qulified applicant should be proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically have knowledge of Access Database, Adobe-Pro and Excel. The ideal candidate should have eye for detail, be dependable, have strong communication skills, and maintain confidentiality of senstivite information.
Duties and responsibilities
- Assists in improving Access Database
- Assists in updating Adobe-Pro forms
- Assists in creating reports in Excel
- Observant and analytical
- Customer service and phone/e-mail support
- Organized and self starter
- Must be a graduate student
- Comfortable with Access, Adobe-Pro and Excel
- Good communication skills
- Detailed and through worker
- Able to improve existing Access databases
- Able to create or revise Adobe-Pro forms
- Able to create reports in Excel
- Friendly and professional when interacting with students and faculty
- Must possess good communication skills
- Have attitude of Christian Servant
- Dependable and responsible
- Must maintain work area clean and organized
The School of Education, Graduate Programs Office is a nice and pleasant environment to work.