Print this Posting
DEANS OFFICE-HEALTH PROFESSIONS - Student Web Designer
The College of Health and Human Services, CHHS, is looking for a qualified intern/student worker to join our recruiting & marketing office help design and maintain the schools' web platforms. The successful candidate will work with the Marketing and Recruiting Coordinator to build marketing and content designs for the schools and department of the college.
This intern should be prepared to work 10 hours a week (Block of time during regular work days prefered) in a fast-paced environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing and design.
Applicants must be well organized with excellent communication skills, be creative and driven to help make this college business a success. We are looking for highly motivated and coach-able individuals with goals beyond just having a job.
Duties and responsibilities
• Assist with web design and maintenance of Schools' websites
• Assist with web design and maintenance of social networking platforms
• Assist in the creation of marketing content
• Work with other teams to solicit input and execute necessary action items
• Assist in calling students and log in information into CRM
• Other duties as assigned
Candidates must have web design experience and need to be flexible concerning daily tasks.
Ability to work in an office setting