ALUMNI GENERAL - Stu-Clerical Reg Alumni
We are looking for technologically capable current student to help with maintaining, updating alumni addresses and various aspects of Banner Database and other University databases.
Applicants must be proficient in using a computer. Must be able to research information on the web quickly and effectively and be able to function with minimal supervision and be generally comfortable with technology and learning new things.
Must be able to perform tasks assigned in an efficient manner with accuracy.
Must be able to work in at least 3 hour blocks.
Duties and responsibilities
- Make record change updates as they come in via phone/email or website.
- Do manual tasks around the Alumni House as necessary
- Extract data from Banner database.
- High degree of computer proficiency
- Mac OS experience is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written English skill
- Ability to learn and understand database modeling and workflow
- Ability to execute complex technical tasks under supervision or direction of others
Must be comfortable interacting in person and on a phone with alumni and visitors, must be able to effectively operate with minimum supervision.
Must be able to perform simple physical tasks such as lifting light to medium boxes, helping with physical event setup, lifting tables and chairs. Must be able to drive a golf cart as needed.
Quiet and brightly lit office environment