PHYSICAL THERAPY-POSTPROFESSIONAL - Stud GA-Reg Rehab Sci PostProf
Student Graduate Asst-Hourly
Administrative support to the operations coordinator.
Assist students with registration.
The AU Physical Therapy Postprofessional office seeks a graduate student to support operations coordinator in administration.
Duties and responsibilities
- Administrative support to the operations coordinator
- Assist students with registration
- Update students’ information on the database
- Assist with set up for continuing education courses
- Monitor phone calls and email
- Must be available to work some Sunday hours
- Process paperwork pertaining to the continuing education courses.
- Assist with marketing, including social media
- Office cleaning and organizing
- Must be a graduate student
- Customer service skills with a friendly and positive attitude
- Able to work independently without much supervision
- Able to multi-task with frequent interruptions
- Able to work as a team member
- Outstanding communication skills demonstrating mastery of spoken and written English
- Computer proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets, and multiple databases
- Able to focus and learn quickly
- Excellent organizational skills
- Prodigious attention to detail
- Prefer availability for 2 full academic years
- Commitment to respect the scheduled work hours
- Conforms to the University's standards of dress
- Adept at social media management
Must be comfortable interacting with students, faculty and staff on a regular basis.
The work environment is relatively quiet. There are some student activities.