CTR FOR FAITH ENGAGEMENT - One Place Production Pastor
The Production Pastor coordinates the production of our live worship service; and recruits, develops and mentors a team of young adults in cultivating and utilizing their gifts in production ministry.
To perfrom this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Duties and responsibilities
- AV Responsibilities: recruiting scheduling and mentoring a team to manage Pro-Presenter, Lighting, etc. for live worship service
- Audio: recruiting, scheduling and mentoring an audio team to run the sound for our live worship service
- Supervision and scheduling of the set up and teardown of OP Newbold Auditorium on Friday evenings and Sabbath afternoons.
- Be Present for three One Place Worship Services each month
- Attend the weekly Production Meeting
- Attend the weekly Pastoral Staff Meeting
- Attend the monthly Center for Faith Engagement student Chaplain’s meeting.
Recruiting scheduling and mentoring a team to manage the duties listed above.
Sound board operation experince and proficiency
Expereince and proficiency with Pro-presenter