Print this Posting
SPEECH PATH AND AUDIOLOGY - Associate Professor (II)
Faculty Full-Time (75-100%)
- The department of Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology at Andrews University is seeking an Associate Professor to teach courses for the undergraduate and graduate programs.
- The department offers an undergraduate degree program with plans to begin a Master's degree program in Speech-Language Pathology with an anticipated start date of Fall 2014.
- Teach under graduate courses in Speech-Language Pathology.
- Supervise clinical practicum.
- Advice and mentor students.
- Participate in research/scholarly activities and service.
- Contribute to the development of the Master's program.
- Earned Doctorate degree in Speech-Language Pathology or equivalent.
- Valid Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech-Language Pathology (CCC-SLP).
- Commitment to team work and collegiality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Technological proficiency i.e. (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint, iPad applications, interactive whiteboard utilization).
Duties and responsibilities