Print this Posting
ITS-ADMINISTRATIVE SYSTEMS - Programmer/Web Developer
Salaried Full-time (75-100%)
- Develop web applications for the Administrative Systems web site in Java using Struts in a version-controlled environment.
- Consult with the department director and clients regarding the needs, specifications, analysis, design, and implementation of applications that interface with the UniversityÂs Banner system and other administrative systems.
- Write both technical and end-user documentation for the systems created.
- Maintain and upgrade current web functionality.
- Participate in the maintenance and support of existing Banner applications and processes.
- A BachelorÂs degree from a 4-year college or university, and/or 3-4 years of related experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to develop applications using the MVC architecture.
- Ability to solve abstract problems, complete tasks in a timely fashion, document systems, and maintain other programmerÂs code.
- Fluency in multiple programming languages helpful.
Duties and responsibilities