CONVENTION ADMINISTRATION - Housekeeping
Hourly Full-time (35-40)
Manages, directs and participates in the cleaning and upkeep of 18 hotel-style guestrooms their associated areas.
A passion for hospitality and service.
Duties and responsibilities
Manages and schedules student workers.
Interacts and communicates with the guest reservation desk to aid in a smooth check-in and check-out process for guests.
Monitors guestroom supplies and cleaning products. Places product orders when necessary.
Monitors guestroom housekeeping budget.
Other duties as assigned by supervisors.
Supervise 2-3 student workers, managing their schedules as needed.
- Associates degree and/or managerial experience
- Experience in housekeeping preferably in a hotel setting
- A passion for Customers and Customer Service experiences required
- Attention to detail and an eye for cleanliness
- Need the ability to learn software programs
- Operate a computer
- Drive a golf cart
- Ability to speak and communicate in english
- Ability to speak a second language is a plus
- Must be able to bend over, twist, and work on hands and knees to perform cleaning duties
- Must be able to carry up-to 50lbs on a regular basis
- Work will involve cleaning beautiful guest rooms
- Cleaning laundry with industrial laundry equipment
- Washing dirty linens
- Folding Clean linens