SPEECH PATH AND AUDIOLOGY - Office Assistant
Hourly Half-time (20-29)
This person will be assisitng the administrative assisstant in supporting the department faculty.
Professional manner when interacting with studens and department visitors. Ability to work with multiple interruptions. Knowledge of Microsoft Office a plus. Ability to type accurately.
Duties and responsibilities
Duites will include, but not be limited to:
- answering the phone
- opening and distributing the mail
- filing reports and documents
- faxing and scanning
- preparing mail to be sent
- putting together promotional packets for visitors to the department
- typing letters to prospective students
- preparing invoices for payment and obtaining approval signautres
- answering questions from students and department visitors
Previous experience with Word, Excel and Powerpoint helpful.
This person is the first person seen in the department, a friendly helpful demeanor is desireable.
Sitting, standing, lifting, reaching, able to lift up to 25lbs when needed.
General office environment.