Village Church Spring Week of Prayer
Spring Week of Prayer, March 29–April 5
Village SDA Church
635 St Joseph Ave, Berrien Springs, MI 49103
"A Praying Church" is the theme of our Spring Week of Prayer 2014. Pastor Kelly opens the session with a Communion Service on the first Sabbath morning. Pastor Daniel Augsburger will present Sabbath through Friday evening sessions and the final Sabbath morning worship services. A highlight of these sessions is the specially planned children’s classes where they will also learn about prayer in a fun, interactive way. We are a praying church family and we wish for that to include all of our members!
Here are the adult and kid’s programming:
- Adult Program
- Fellowship: Free Soup & Sandwich Supper with the children at 5:30 (Mon.-Fri.) to help busy schedules!
- Music: Song Service at 6:15 p.m.
- Focus on Prayer: time for prayer set aside each evening.
- Early Ending time: Dismissal at 7:30 p.m. promptly.
- Free Gift: A book on prayer to keep
Kids’ Program “My Whole Self Before You,” age 4-11
- Enjoy singing, stories and crafts!
- Learn about talking to God.
- Learn what the Lord’s Prayer means in kids’ language.
- Take home a special children’s book about prayer.
- Coordinated by Andrews University Seminary’s Spiritual Nurture of Children class.
- Childcare will be provided for children under 4 with adult supervision.
Please RSVP the number of children who will attend to email@example.com.
Contact Elizabeth Tan for more information by calling 269-471-7795.