Chef Mark Anthony at Village Church

Agenda | Posted on November 11, 2014

Chef Mark Anthony will be at the Village Church on November 15 during worship services and vespers. On the following day, Sunday, 3:00 p.m. there will be a free vegetarian dinner and a live performing arts cooking show. His topics include "Weight Loss," Lower Cholesterl," and Increase Energy." If you plan to stay for Sabbath dinner, please bring food to share.
Place: Village SDA Church
           635 St Joseph Ave, Berrien Springs, MI
Contact person: Elizabeth Tan
Phone: 471-7795

About Chef Mark Anthony

My name is Mark Anthony and I have traveled across the country doing hundreds of healthy cooking shows in every state in the country including Hawaii. Alaska is my last state and they're booked for October 2011. I also do regular cooking shows on 3ABN Worldwide Television.
Over the past few years, I have lost 80 pounds! I have also dropped my cholesterol from 263 down to 118, and I have never felt better! It is all from living a vegan lifestyle. That's what I teach at my live cooking shows; How to cook healthy and save money doing it. It's not mysterious or difficult and I want people to know that it is realistic.
I have also enclosed a couple of articles from the dozens of writings that have been done about these amazing accomplishments. The country is really into the healthy lifestyle right now.
I also want to mention that I do these events for FREE. That's right, totally FREE. It's free for the people attending, and it's free for the facilities conducting these events. I have done these events at hospitals, churches, senior centers, universities, and local conventions.
This is all about teaching the community about how to get healthy and stay healthy. It's about motivating them off all the processed food and chemicals that cause killer diseases such as atherosclerosis, high cholesterol, high blood pressure and diabetes, and getting back to the healthy lifestyle we used to have here in America.
My shows are a fun and exciting program. I cook everything right in front of the crowd, while teaching principles of healthy cooking. I do watermelon sculptures and even paint eight foot paintings with my hands. It's not your ordinary boring cooking class. I also illustrate the connection between body, mind, & spirit. It is actually proven that when we get physically healthier, we also get mentally healthier, and that we also have better spiritual connections. It's so amazing how our bodies are connected in so many different ways.